Wednesday, October 11, 2017


Every day, I have a thought for the day... mostly for my own affirmation, a thought to make me laugh, to help me start the day on a positive note... or just to make me think.. I started posting them on social media, with the intent of sharing them with my friends and followers, perhaps they would inspire them the same way they inspire me.

I had no idea that they would have the affect that they have.

I have done trade shows and events all over , and am always told how much they mean to people.. it's humbling.

So with that in Mind I have decided to add it to my Blog.. and post here as well.. perhaps by adding this to my daily tasks,  I will remember to work on my blog more often that 4 time a year. lol

So today is day #1

Thought for today:
Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there. 



Have a WONDERFUL DAY!!

Tracy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love all your thoughts for the day.... Each one is so interesting... thank you for sharing them :)

Vintage Toy Sleds... easy DIY!!

                                        Vintage Toy Sleds... Well we have come full circle and are back to glueing popsicle sticks tog...